[LTP] Test library API changes

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Thu Mar 31 12:01:46 CEST 2016

Hi!
Latest version is at usuall place:

https://github.com/metan-ucw/ltp

Now rest of the library calls should be wired to the new library as
well, see for example this header:

https://github.com/metan-ucw/ltp/blob/master/include/tst_fs.h

The documentation was updated as well (I've even added a few functions
that were not documented previously).

I've also compared build logs to make sure that the changes haven't
introduced new warnings and did a few syscall testruns to make sure
everything works fine. Both looks good to me.

We are not that far from next LTP release. As a matter of fact we should
start preparing for it anytime soon. Ideally I would like to get this
merged before the release freeze and testing. What do you think?