[LTP] new shell library

Jan Stancek jstancek@redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 11:02:13 CEST 2016

----- Original Message -----

OK, giving all uniform names (TST_) and adding setup/cleanup/testfunc
makes it more clear.

What role does ". tst_test.sh" have in example above? Does it
have to come after you define all variables? If so, what does
it do?

If we have tst_run, then it seems that could do all necessary
checks and setup and we could include tst_test.sh at any point.

Regards,
Jan