[LTP] hugemmap01 warnings with -i [was Re: LTP compilation broken with -fno-common]

Li Wang liwang@redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 11:13:13 CEST 2020

Hi Petr,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 6:20 PM Petr Vorel <pvorel@suse.cz> wrote:

> Hi Li,
>
> > After building LTP with CFLAGS="-fno-common" locally, I just find more
> > places that need to do the same improvement.
>
> >     ltp/testcases/kernel/controllers/libcontrollers/libcontrollers.h:56:
> > multiple definition of `num_line'
> >     ltp/lib/../include/tst_hugepage.h:16: multiple definition of `Hopt'
>
> > Sorry for involving the definition in tst_hugetlb.h without 'extern'
> issue
> > many hours ago. It'd be appreciated if you can fix them together in your
> > coming patch.
> BTW that's a fix 156f91396 ("hugetlb: move nr_opt to tst_hugepage.h")
>
> I haven't checked whether -i worked without warning before, but not it
> produces it:

This is not introduced by hugetlb recent fixes, the warning always exists
there in tag ltp-full-20200120.
Anyway, it's a tiny issue and I will have a look when available :).

--
Regards,
Li Wang