[LTP] LTP release

Cixi Geng gengcixi@gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 09:52:37 CEST 2020

Hi Cyril:
Can we merge the uart device driver testcase and the device-discover framework ?
So that we can continue write other device driver case in LTP.
I am looking forward contribute to ltp on the driver test .

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/list/?series=185240
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/list/?series=195151

Li Wang <liwang@redhat.com> 于2020年9月10日周四 下午5:23写道: