[LTP] LTP release

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Mon Sep 14 13:00:06 CEST 2020

Hi!
> Can we merge the uart device driver testcase and the device-discover
> framework ???

Can we please postpone it a little bit again? I've been talking to Tim
Bird recenlty and he is interesting in helping to shape the interface so
better that it fits into existing hardware labs.

> So that we can continue write other device driver case in LTP.
> I am looking forward contribute to ltp on the driver test.

That's great looking forward to your contributions.

Also I'm sorry that I haven't been able to move this forward, I will try
to speed things up after we are done with the LTP release. Is that fine
with you?