[LTP] Question about log format.

Xinkuan Yan lucky33newman@gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 23:30:22 CET 2022

Hello list,

I'm trying to do a concise parsing of the LTP report.

I don't have much experience and I'm not familiar with LTP, so I'm going to
take #math as an example, for it is not complex.

Run test command:

./ltp –f math –q

I have three questions now,  taking the one-line output result below as an
example:

float_iperb 1 TPASS: Test passed

1, It is clear that TPASS means it passed, but what is the number 1
standing for.

2, Why this line showed up twice? ( PS: Between these two lines are many
TINFO.)

3, Where to check those out put standards, taking yocto package test as a
small comprehension, that standard was ( PASS|FAIL|SKIP): Test info. How is
it like in LTP?