[LUG] INTERESTED? CONTACT ME

DR. AKIN ADESOLA aadesola2k@zwallet.com
Sab 26 Lug 2003 22:18:04 CEST

DR=2E AKIN ADESOLA
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT=2C
LAGOS=2C NIGERIA

             URGENT   &   CONFIDENTIAL

Best wishes of good health and success in your pursuits particularly through my proposal as contained in this letter=2EBefore going into details of my proposal to you=2C I must first solicit you to treat it with  utmost confidentiality=2C as this is required for its success=2E

My colleagues and I are senior officials of the Federal Government of Nigeria=92s Contracts Review Panel who are interested in diverting some funds that are presently floating in the accounts of the Central Bank of Nigeria=2E In order to commence this transaction=2C we solicit for your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the said floating funds=2E We are determined to conclude the transfer before the end of this financial quarter=2E
The source of the funds are as follows=3A During the last military regime=2C government officials awarded contracts that were grossly over-invoiced to Contractors=2E The present civilian government set up the Contract Review Panel=2C which has the mandate to use the instruments of payments made available to it by the decree setting up the panel=2C  to review these contracts and if necessary pay those who are being owed outstanding amounts=2E

My colleagues and I have identified quite a huge sum of these funds which are presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria ready for disbursement and would like to divert some of it for our own purposes=2E However=2C by virtue of our positions as civil servants and  members of this panel=2C we cannot acquire these funds in our names or in the names of companies that are based in Nigeria=2E I have therefore been mandated=2C as a matter of trust by my colleagues in the panel=2C to look for a reliable overseas partner into whose account we can transfer the sum of U=2ES=2E$16=2C500=2C000=2E00=28sixteen Million=2C five hundred  thousand U=2ES=2E Dollars=29=2E That is why I am writing you this mail=2E
We wish to invest our share of the proceeds of this project in foreign stock markets and other business till we are ready and able to have access to them=2E We intend to effect the transfer within a few days from the date of receipt of the following information=3A
Your name=2C company=92s name=2C address and telephone and fax numbers=2E The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job description respectively=2E This way=2C we will use your company=92s name to apply for the payment and backdate the  award of the contract to your company=2E

We are looking forward to doing this transaction with you and we solicit for your utmost confidentiality in this transaction=2E Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter and=2C I will bring you into a more detailed picture of this transaction when I hear from you=2E
Best regards=2C

Dr=2E Akin Adesola

NOTE=3A   YOU SHOULD ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT PERCENTAGE YOU INTEND TO GET FOR RENDERING US THIS ASSISTANCE=2C SO THAT I CAN TELL OTHER MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE=2E