[LUG] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

DR.GBENGA DANIELS gbenga_daniels@kukamail.com
Mar 29 Lug 2003 09:24:37 CEST

City Bank Of Nigeria Plc
Victoria Island
Lagos,
Nigeria

Attn;Ferrara                       Request For Foreign Partner

Dear friend,

I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust to enable my
colleagues and I carry out an urgent business opportunity in my
department.

I work with the City Express Bank Of Nig. Plc; currently I am the
senior manager of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance
department of my bank.

I was the account officer to one Mr. Ali Ferrara Bryon who died along
with his family on the 8th of November 1999, in an ADC Boeing 727
plane
crash at Egirin River. All 141 passengers on board were feared dead.

He left in his domiciliary account the total sum of $15.5million
Fifteen million five hundred thousand USA Dollars. Since the
management got the information of his death we have been expecting
any of his relation or his next of kin to come up and claim his
money.

Unfortunately from the day of his death till the time of this letter
none of his relation or friends has come up for the claim. The
banking and financial law of City Express Bank Of Nig Plc, Stipulates
that if such fund remained unclaimed after a period of four (4 years)
it will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

On this discovery , I and two other senior staffs now decided do
business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin to
Ali Ferrara Bryon, for safety and subsequent disbursement.

I will soon proceed for my retirement leave this year, and I
personally do not want this fund to be transferred into the bank
treasury as unclaimed bill.

That is why I wanted the fund to be move out of the bank before I
proceed on my retirement from the banking services.

The need for a foreigner as next of kin in this project is occasioned
by the fact that the customer Mr. Ali Ferrara Bryon was a foreigner
and a
Nigerian cannot stand as his next of kin or heir. We have agreed that
30% of the Fund would be for you as foreign partner; thereafter my
colleague and I will visit your country for disbursement according to
the percentages indicated.

To enable the immediate transfer of the fund into your nominated
account, you will first apply to the bank as the next of kin of the
deceased, indicating your bank account number and location wherein
the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of your acknowledgement
indicating
your interest, I   will send to you the text of the application that
you will send to the City Express bank of Nig Plc authority for an
approval to submit your claims.

Send your reply through my Email Address; gbenga_daniels@kukamail.com

and indicate your direct Fax and telephone numbers
for effective communication that this transaction needs.

Looking forward to urgently hearing from you.

Thanks

Yours faithfully
Gbenga Daniels