[LUG] YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED

PRINCE UBA JOHN. princeubajohn@zWallet.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:35:01 +0100

FROM=3A PRINCE UBA JOHN=2E
TELE=3A 234-1-7757381

URGENT REQUEST
Dear Sir=2C

        I am making this venture proposal to you=2C as a
reliable partner=2E I got your contact from your country
business guide as a reliable person=2Fcompany in a
related area of my interest for investment=2E
    The money I want to invest was acquired from the late
Nigerian President =28General Sanni Abacha=29 vault
account=2C then I was his financial adviser=2E I kept this
money with a Security Finance Company in EUROPE=2E The
amount to invest is =28$25=2EM=29Twenty Five Million US
Dollars=2E
     Presently=2C I am a senator in the Nigerian Government=2E
If you will like to assist me as a partner=2C  then
indicate your interest after which we shall both
discuss on the modalities=2E All other information
relating to the presence of the funds will be revealed
to you as we progress on=2E
     I will like my proposal to be kept confidential as
regards to what I explained above and you can reach me
urgently on my e-mail=2E Please indicate your direct
telephone and fax number when replying this business
proposal=2E
Bye and God Bless=2C
PRINCE UBA JOHN=2E