[LUG] lug,

Adririen
Wed, 14 May 2003 10:24:45 GMT

From: KAZEEM L. USMAN
Office of the Special Adviser Budget & Planning.
kazlus1@yahoo.com

Dear Sir or Madam:

RE: INTRODUCTION/JOINT INVESTMENT

I humbly wish to seek your assistance in a matter that is very important and needs utmost trust and Confidentiality. I got your contact through a very reliable source. I am Mr. Kazeem l. Usman Secretary to special adviser to the president on budget and planning in Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Recently, the Federal Government have decided to pay all foreign contractors their outstanding debts, to enable the Federal Government implement her Budget for the 2003. In the process of payment, the sum of $35, 000,000 (Thirty Five Million United States Dollars) was discovered unpaid. Through the investigation, these said funds belong to late Mr. Peter D. Nelson a foreign contractor, who dead in a plane crash in 1991.

We have made every possible means to contact any of his relations but to all in vain. My intension now is to look for a foreigner, who will be willing to act as next-of-kin to Mr. Peter D. Nelson, which will enable us to claim these funds from the Federal Government and it will be used for joint investment in your country. And also I am ready to compensate you with 10% of the total sum and also 5% to settle any expenses that might occur during the process of this transaction.

The remaining balance of 85% will be use for investment, which will benefit both parties involved.  If you are interested in this deal, kindly forward this details to me.

(1) Full Name
(2) H/Address
(3) Private Tel
(4) Private Fax

These details will enable me to prepare a letter of agreement and after both parties have signed this, I will then furnish you with the necessary information you need to know.

I assure you that this transaction is risk free.

As soon as I received you respond and I know your interest in this transaction, I shall send my private phone number to you so that we can discuss on phone. But for now, I will appreciate you communicate me through email: <kazlus1@yahoo.com>.

Thank you for your co-operation and I await your response as soon as possible.

Regards,

Kazeem L. Usman