[LUG] Urgent Overture

Engr. Gbenga Daniels gbenga15daniels@uymail.com
Thu Sep 4 03:44:40 CEST 2003

>From The Desk Of Engr=2E Gbenga Daniels

Chartered Engineering Division

F=2EM=2EW=2EH Garki-Abuja

Dear Friend=2C

PARNERSHIP OVERTURE

Pardon the abruptness of this letter it is due to its exigency

I Am Engr=2E Gbenga Daniels an Engineer with the Federal Ministry of Works
and Housing=28FMWH=29=2C and I Head A Five Man tender Board in charge of contract
review and payment approvals=2C I came to know of you in my search for a reliable
and reputable person to handle a confidential transaction=2E

I am representing a caucus in dire need of a foreign partner to assist
in investment of US$17=2E85M=28Seventeen Million Eight Hundred and fifty Million
United States Dollars Only=29=2E At the first instance the key issues are
the transfer and the subsequent investment of the said sum=2E

You know this will require a great amount of trust considering the
amount
of money involve=2C my principals are ready to go into an agreement with
you=2C
plus offer you a negotiable fee for putting together a portfolio for
investment=2C all we need is your trustworthiness and your ability to
work
according to our instructions=2E

Please note that we shall go through the legal procedures entails in
our
law and international law in transfer this funds to you=2C the source of
the
money is authoritative=2E

Please contact me for further details for us to proceed in ernest=2E

Awaiting your prompt response

Thank you and God Bless

Engr=2E Gbenga Daniels