[TiLUG] Fedore Core sul TG2 di oggi alle 13:22

Nanomad condellog@gmail.com
Gio 30 Nov 2006 19:19:50 CET

On 11/29/06, Marco Cabizza <marco@autistici.org> wrote:
>         Comunque FYI veniva usato Red Hat Linux anche per gli effetti speciali
> del Signore Degli Anelli, e non ricordo dove ma ho visto usare Linux
> sempre da qualche altra parte in qualche rete nazionale, in ogni caso
> boh, alla fine è "una realtà già nota" :)

Beh..se ti accontenti ti nmap..ecco alcune referenze (aggiugnici pure l'NSA)

[Quote form http://insecure.org/nmap/nmap_inthenews.html]

The Matrix Reloaded
Nmap was featured in The Matrix Reloaded! We have all seen many movies
like Hackers which pass off ridiculous 3D animated eye-candy scenes as
hacking. So I was shocked to find that Trinity does it properly in The
Matrix Reloaded. She whips out Nmap version 2.54BETA25, uses it to
find a vulnerable SSH server, and then proceeds to exploit it using
the SSH1 CRC32 exploit from 2001. Shame on them for being vulnerable

Battle Royale
Nmap source code is displayed in the movie Battle Royale

The Listening
Nmap and NmapFE were used in The Listening, a 2006 movie about a
former NSA officer who defects and mounts a clandestine
counter-listening station high in the Italian alps.

                                                   ^^^^
[/quote]
Senza  contare che linux è apparso al TG2 pure per il LD2006
--
Currently Running:
Ubuntu "Edgy" on Desktop PC (P4 1.4Ghz)