[TiLUG] Nokia 7210 GPRS

Davide dg@linux.it
Gio 4 Ott 2007 10:49:36 CEST

Davide wrote:
>    lcp-echo-interval 0
> Come faccio ad impostarlo per la singola connessione e non a livello
> globale?

Google sa sempre quasi tutto[1]

   If you have multiple serial lines/modems, (typically the case for
   PPP servers), create a general /etc/ppp/options file containing the
   options that are common for all the serial ports on which you are
   supporting dial in/out and set up individual option files for each
   serial line on which you will be establishing a PPP connection with
   the individual settings required for each port.

   These port specific option files are named options.ttyx1,
   options.ttyx2 and so forth (where x is the appropriate letter for
   your serial ports).

Rimangono aperte ancora le altre domande :)

> Il problema secondo me è dovuto alla connessione ultra lenta. Porca
> pupazza, viaggio tra i 2k/s ed i 4k/s. Non mi ricordo quanto è un
> modem normale ma mi par di ricorda che mediamente viaggiasse a 6k/s.
>
> Sapete qualche parametro da poter specificare per ottimizzare la
> trasmissione?

Ciao
Davide

1. http://tldp.org/HOWTO/PPP-HOWTO/options.html