Italian translation of Emacs tutorial

Francesco Potorti` tp@lists.linux.it
19 Jul 2002 12:03:38 +0200

that has been posted to gnu.emacs.bug as well.

   I have recently noticed the lack of an Italian language Emacs tutorial in
   the version currently distributed so i have decided to translate the
   english version into Italian.  If you intend to include it in future
   releases of your editor I will be glad to send it to this or any other
   address you will specify.

I suggest that Alfredo submits his work to the Italian GNU translation
list (whose page is at http://www.linux.it/tp/) for reviewing, before
the translation gets incorporated into Emacs.

Alfredo, thanks for your work, and we hope that you will be willing to
join us at the Italian translation team!