[DDTP-it] ddtc 0.6

Lorenzo Cappelletti tp@lists.linux.it
Sun Feb 16 13:36:01 2003

Ciao a tutti i traduttori/revisori di DDTP-it

Nicolas ha (finalmente) rilasciato una nuova versione del suo script
ddtc per l'automatizzazione del lavoro di traduzione e revisione con
DDTP.

Ecco qui la sua e-mail.  Non l'ho ancora provato, ma ve lo consiglio.

----- Forwarded message from Nicolas Bertolissio <nico.bertol@wanadoo.fr> -=
----

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:05:16 +0100
From: Nicolas Bertolissio <nico.bertol@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: ddtc 0.6
To: ddts coords <coors@ddtp.debian.org>

Hello,

 ddtc       - Perl script to deal with ddts mail
Changes:=20
 ddtc (0.6) unstable; urgency=3Dlow
 .
   * rewrite with two modules
   * deal with ddts standard bug reports
   * send standard or special reviews
   * use `Config::General::' module for config file
   * convert old `.ddtc' config file to new `.ddtcrc'
   * test for defined mail address only if we need to send mails (not for
     parsing)
   * ddts.vim: fix Todo in short description
   * add sample `.ddtcrc'
     thanks to Nicolas Sabouret for reporting this bug
   * fix some typos in french manpages
     thanks to Nicolas Boulenguez for reporting these bugs
   * fix explanations in manpage `Fixing bugs' section
     thanks to Beno=EEt Peccatte for this

I've fixed very old bugs (more than one year). It should now parse
correctly standard ddts bug reports so everybody could use it.

CAUTION: config file format has changed (I now use a perl module to
         parse it. The script automatically creates a new config file
         when run for the first time. Just check the created .ddtcrc
         before removing the old .ddtc.

I've updated it:
deb http://nico.bertol.free.fr/debian bertol/fr/

I send this mail here, as I do on -l10n-french, so coordinators can
forward to their teams.

Nicolas
--=20