Fwd: Translations for non-KDE applications

Andrea Celli a.celli.casa@gmail.com
Mer 11 Apr 2007 10:00:30 CEST

È arrivato questo messaggio sulla ML di KDE.
Visto che si tratta di un'applicazione non-grafica,
credo che sia appropriato inoltrarla qui.

Andrea

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ed Schouten <ed@fxq.nl>
Date: 8-apr-2007 14.23
Subject: Translations for non-KDE applications
To: kde-i18n-doc@kde.org

Hello KDE folks,

I'm the maintainer of a command line music player called Herrie. Herrie
is currently available in four languages: Dutch, English, German and
Turkish. I think it would be nice if there were more translations for
the application.

Is it possible that this non-KDE application could be translated by the
KDE I18N team as well? If so, more information about Herrie can be
acquired at the following locations:

        Herrie's website:
        http://g-rave.nl/projects/herrie
        Herrie's `lang' directory, containing translations and templates:
        http://g-rave.nl/gitweb?p=herrie;a=tree;f=herrie/lang

Thanks!

--
Ed Schouten <ed@fxq.nl>