Dubai Investment Opportunity

Rishi Aggarwal property@dubairollsroyce.com
Mar 11 Dic 2007 04:23:57 CET

Dear Sir/Madam,
I was notified that you were interested in Investing in Dubai's extraordinary tax-free property market.  Our company based out of Dubai helps our elite portfolio of clients setup their bank account, obtain residence visa's, invest in areas such as DubaiLand, Dubai Sports City, Dubai Golf City, Business Bay, Burj Dubai (worlds tallest tower), Dubai Investment Park, etc.  Our company will help you earn high rental returns as enjoy the capital appreciation that many people have been experiencing for the last 2 years.  Register an offshore company in Dubai and have full asset protection.  Dubai will soon be more expensive than Moscow!
Please call +97155 2345123 or +97150 2535670 or email property@dubairollsroyce.com if you would like to discuss this further with one of our Real Estate professionals.

Regards,

Rishi Aggarwal
RJS Real Estate
Dubai, UAE

Special Promotion: 1 Free Ticket to Dubai, Free Transportation, Real Estate Advice, Full Service Investment Setup**

**Terms and conditions apply.  Offer ends December 31, 2007.