Thank you, we accepted your refinance appication

Millicent Zuniga mebasswood@amfactory.com
Mar 3 Lug 2007 06:20:14 CEST

Your credit score does not matter to us!

If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, here is best deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this deal will expire TODAY):

$290,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest current payments!

Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill in this simple form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

http://livefashealthh.com/