tp message from Ingrid

Ingrid Franco cvygqgvhjykd@blechwelt.com
Mar 6 Mar 2007 09:59:02 CET

WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007
Price $0.05
Growth +40%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750 million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California.
With a "Who's Who" roster of celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company in its market segment.

Ask your broker about SGDS
Not intersted? Just watch.

Also, I am sure Mike can handle the heat.
I realize he doesn't write the software.
> Sorry for the terse message earlier but you know how the heat of the moment can be.
There you want to catch your defects before they go into the field.
The answer?
Mike is on the payroll, he gets paid to take the heat.
One more thing, this isn't the first, second, or even third major software problem has had at a big moment.
> I hope I have helped you.
He is also apparently the unoffiicial or official RGP liaison.
Who in the hell do you think you are, Mike Sexton is a proffesional player, as well as a savvy business man.