how can i trusr you

Ibrahim Jirma ibrahimjirma@yahoo.com
Ven 11 Apr 2008 17:28:23 CEST

You are invited to "how can i trusr you".

By your host Ibrahim Jirma:

     Date:		Friday April 11, 2008

     Time:		6:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT +02:00 Damascus)
     Location:		This message might meet you in utmost surprise,it's an urgent need for partner that made me contact you for this transaction I am a banker here in BURKINA-FASO.I discovered an abandoned sum of us$17.3m,that belongs to(MR. SMITH ANDREAS A GERMAN) who died along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash in June,2000.I am only contacting you as a foreigner bacuse this money cannot be approved in a local bank

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/ibrahimjirma?v=126&a1=0&iid=HxJlPsh%40ILr3%40EaFFxAPdct%40PWNs%40NxGqp%40dhh%40%40&igid=ghalfex%40IMW5%40G6WNxp2Qqd%40HE%40caOhWapdtVV7%40Ygv%40

Copyright © 2008 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: