Re.HELLO

Mr Gove Gokomatsu hongmatsu@hong.hk
Lun 15 Dic 2008 12:51:24 CET

Hello,

I am Mr Gokomatsu. I and my wife owns a company here in Hong Kong, and Dubai we produce and sells JEWELRY and Fabrics.I  got your email from one of the site you visited online and i am looking for a trustworthy representative in USA ,CANADA,EUROP & UK that can help as a link between me and my client over There.

I would like to know if you are interested to work from home/office for us. KIN HING HONG Textile LTD. Needs a book-keeper or representative in USA ,CANADA,EUROP & UK  so I want to know if you will like to work online from home and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job. I presently run a textile company in Hong Kong and we need someone to work for the company as a representative / book keeper in the Europe.

My company also produces various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costumes. We have clients we supply weekly in USA, CANADA, UK and EU and most of the customers make payments for our supplies every week by bank draft, cashier checks, and wire transfer. And these are not readily cash able payment internationally. So we need someone in USA ,CANADA,EUROP & UK to work as our representative and assist us in processing the payments from our clients and I will pay him / her weekly wage, by percentage this will enable our cash to flow more quickly and therefore would not tie down our capital. We would be happy to employ you on a contract basis to be our payment representative in USA ,CANADA,EUROP & UK .

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR U.S.

But we have a problem that's setting us back. We have some problem transferring our payments from our clients.
The international money transfer tax for legal entities(companies) in Hong Kong is 25%, whereas for the individual, it is only 7%. There is no sense for us to work this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7%. That's why we need you! We need agents to receive payment for our textiles (bank wire transfers or cashier checks) from our clients Abroad and Resend the funds to us via bank transfer. This way we will save money because of tax decreasing.

JOB DESCRIPTION

1. Receive payment from Clients/Customer. And bank the payment
2. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage / pay on Payment
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage / pay to any of the offices world wide you Will be contacted to send payment to (Payment is to be forwarded via bank transfer depending on how mush is the funds).

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN

10% from each operation! For instance: you receive $59,000 will keep (10% of $59,000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, through later it will increase up to 12%- 15%! Advantage.

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home or office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $12,000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not need any capital to start. You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us.

  MAIN REQUIREMENTS.

(1) .18 years or older legally capable, responsible and ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
(2). You must have computer knowledge, e-mail and internet experience (minimal).
And please know that everything is absolutely legal, that's why you have to fill a contract!

Our payments will be transfer into your account or issue out to your address. More especially you stand the chance of becoming a member of our management team after the full establishment of our company in the USA in 2009 FEB. If you are interested.

kindly fill the form below and get back to us immediately via email with your information immediately.

BELOW IS an attached letter FROM OUR COMPANY OF EMPLOYMENT KIN HING HONG Textile LTD.

EMPLOYMENT FORM Reference No:- LSLCA/2031/ 8161/05 Batch No:- R4/A313/2-60

FULL NAME ......................................
ADDRESS ........................................
CITY .................................................
POSTAL CODE ........................................
COUNTRY ..........................................
Phone number ..........................
AGE .............................................
CURRENT OCCUPATION .............
MARITAL STATUS ........................
SEX ...............................................
EMAIL ADDRESS ..............................
Do you have a bank account ?..........................

Thanks and God Bless.

NB: Please all replies should be sent to us in not more than 3 days of receiving this message ... Thanks and I await your quick response.

Mr Gove Gokomatsu
KIN HING HONG textiles
LTD207-129 Yu Chau Street,
Shamshuipo, Kowloon,