CONTACT FEDEX FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX

DR. MANYINDO CHARLES fedexcourier@inMail24.com
Lun 13 Ott 2008 12:59:05 CEST

Hello Dear,

I have Paid the fee for your Cheque Draft.but the manager of Oceanic Bank told me that before the check could get to you that it will expire. So I told him to cash $1,500,000.00 all the necessary arrangement of
delivering the $1,500,000.00 in cash was made with FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY.

This is the information needed to deliver your package to you with the FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY, contact them now. BELOW IS THE FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY INFORMATION.

NAME: FEDEX COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY.
ATTANTION: PERSON: JOHN HULL
POSITION: FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
:E-MAIL:(fedexcourier@inMail24.com)
PHONE NUMBER; +234 702 574 4558

Please, Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately on arrival in your country with your BOX This is what they needed from you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

Note that this is there E-mail contact ( fedexcourier@inMail24.com ) Please make sure you send this needed info to the Director general of FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY LAGOS NIGERIA, JOHN HULL with the address given to you.

Note further that The Fedex Delivery Courier Company did not know the content of the Box. I registered it as a Box of an Africa cloths. They do not know that it contains money this is to avoid unnecessary breaucracy and delaying on the delivery of your box. Do not disclose the content of the box while replying.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Manyindo Charles