Fwd: [i18n] Community work demand, if you can translate in de, es, fi, it, ja, no, pl, pt, ru, zh, zh-tw

Andrea Celli a.celli.casa@gmail.com
Mer 29 Ott 2008 23:29:11 CET

Sulla ML list dei traduttori Mandriva è arrivata questa richiesta di
aiuto per XFCE. Qualcuno vuole/può dargli una mano?

Andrea

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stéphane Téletchéa <steletch@free.fr>
Date: 2008/10/28
Subject: [i18n] Community work demand, if you can translate in de, es,
fi, it, ja, no, pl, pt, ru, zh, zh-tw
To: cooker-i18n@mandrivalinux.org
Cc: phenomenal@wp.pl

Hi foks,

I've done the 2009.0 XFCE iso, but since i would like to have it
announced soon (in progress on the mirrors probably in the week), i've
set up a page on the wiki which explains what has been done (and the
little limitations).

You can find the page here:
http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/XFCELive2009

In order to translate the page, you have to add the locale for the
page Ath the bottom of the existing page, save the change, and click
on the page to create it.

For instance at the moment, there is already the French translation:

[[fr:XFCELive2009]]

So you have to add your locale, for instance this would be for Deutsch:
[[de:XFCELive2009]]

Save the file, and click on the language, you will be prompted to
provide the translation. Create the page and traduce it.

I'm asking the community since this is a community edition and if
possible, that would help in getting a more visible feedback on it (i
did all the locales availables for the other "One" edition but the
only thorough test was with the "int" edition since we were all
testers from Europe...).

Thanks a lot in advance,

Stéphane