Led Indoor Lighting for Supermarket,Hotel,Exclusive Shop,Warehouse, Museum------CREE LED CHIP,5 years warranty

LED Indoor Lighting hccled@hccled.com.cn
Mar 14 Apr 2009 05:03:52 CEST

Dear Purchasing Manager

How are you! Hope the Financial Crisis have no big effect on your bussiness.

This is  William from HCC. (As you are in our customer list, you received this email. If you dont need this information, pls do let me know and I will delete your email from our list.)

HCC is a good manufacturer of LED Lightings,especially Led Indoor Lighting

We desire to be the best supplier for indoor Led lightings,below is our product line.

1. Led bulb 2. Led ceiling mounted spotlight 3. Led cabinet Light 4. Led ceiling light

5. Led downlight 6. Led flexible stem light 7.Led T8/T5 tube 8.Led panel light

9. Led reading lamp 10. Led suspend light 11. Led track light 12.Led wall light

Almost of our products are using "CREE LED CHIP",and offer a 5 years warranty.

Above products can be widely used in below place.If your customer comes from below place ,you can strongly recommend these products to them.

Supermarket center---------because it need longtime illumine ,to save much money ,you can use Led T8 tube , Led recessed downlight and Led track light to replace the traditional light. It is very valued in long time.

Warehouse ----------It need long time illumine ,to save much money ,you can use Led T8 tube to replace the traditional fluorescent tube,it can save 2/3 energy.

Exclusive shop ---------the led track light ,spotlight,Suspend light, will assure that a good effect in display and save much money.

Exhibition hall and museum ----------Led spot light and Led track light have no infrared ray ,will good protect the exhibition product and also save much money.

Hotel and restaurant ---------- Led wall light and Led Ceiling light will be propriate.

Hope you will have a interest in my introduction and make the next cooperation.

Attached is just one example of our products,pls get it.

More information,pls do visit our web : www.hccled.com
Kindly waitting for your reply

Best Regards,

William
Sales Director
HCC TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Address: Room517, Unit 4 ,Building 18,Lihu Park,Buji,Longgang, Shen zhen , Guangdong,China
Tel: 0086-755-29228763  Fax: 0086-755-28547917
Email1: hccled@hccled.com.cn  Email2: hccled@hccled.com  MSN:williamhcc@hotmail.com
Web1: www.hccled.com.cn   Web2: www.hccled.com