2 days away, 9-for-1 split, Volume up

KBLB Split 2 Days Away KBLBSplit2DaysAway@cerviel.com
Ven 24 Apr 2009 11:09:34 CEST

     2 days away, 9-for-1 split, Volume Up

 GET IN NOW BEFORE THE SPLIT HAPPENS IN TWO DAYS!

 Kraig Biocraft Labs, Inc

 Get a Current Quote:  http://cerviel.com/c/xrQFOg2HXhOxOhnRqFikog.html?7

 KBLB's leads the way in a $5 billion dollar a year market by genetically reproducing Spider Silk,  a new "super fiber"  that is stronger than Kevlar (bullet proof vests) and five times stronger than steel.

 Savvy investors will be calling their brokers over the next few days to take advantage of the dividend being issued to shareholders of record at the close of the 27th. YOU MUST BE A SHAREHOLDER BEFORE THEN!

 Company Website: http://cerviel.com/c/xrQFOg2HXhOxOhnRqFikog.html?8

 Enjoy!

 Editor

 IMPORTANT CYA: This is an ad.  We were paid to send this out. We only take on deals we feel have upside and that are willing to pay us. We never tell people to sell. The info in this piece is based on what the Company told us. What we believe MAY happen in the future may not come to pass this is a risky business. We don?t hold any licenses and this has not been approved by anyone. Don?t buy this or any security unless you can handle a complete loss.  We were paid Twenty Five Thousand dollars by Illuminated Financial to send out this ad.  Do your homework and check out any deal before putting your hard earned cash in it and talk to your own experts. Basically if you decide to buy in it?s your decision and you are on your own. Please be careful and bet with your head not over it. We want you to know that while our ad says buy we are selling so you can factor it in to your decision and we don?t get in trouble.

 Full Disclaimer:  http://cerviel.com/c/xrQFOg2HXhOxOhnRqFikog.html?3

 For any complaints about this ad please call us at 405-378-5424.

 or

 To remove yourself from this list,
click here http://cerviel.com/u/xrQFOg2HXhOxOhnRqFikog.html
or write to us at: