SLAT, Great Opportunity to Buy on Breaking News

Breaking News on Stock BreakingNewsonStock@fitnfiddle.com
Mar 28 Apr 2009 16:25:49 CEST

     SLAT is Ready to POWER your Portfolio today!

 Green is Good!

 http://fitnfiddle.com/c/eQtXeWn3YN5Lemu-4RZtEg.html?0

 Lots of stuff comes in the color green, some of these things are good for you, and others will make you jump up and down, Like the green numbers on a great market day, or extra dollars in your account after a savvy profitable trade.

 I hope to make you jump up and down, because I expect this company to be all GREEN. Currently the company has around 15mill outstanding shares, which in my opinion makes this company a very conservative few times undervalued and if you get in now, you could lock in a nice short term trading profit!

 SLAT is the symbol, and its trading way below its pre meltdown highs of over $2.00 per share right now. doing some due diligence and looking at the chart will make it easy to see how this green company could do more than put a smile on your face, it could turn a $1,000 dollars into $2,000 or more in a short amount of time. History sometimes repeats itself, and stock charts are no different. The volume that brought it down was low, so this means it should not take much volume to go back up.

 SLAT started moving on increased volume on Friday, and was already moving up nicely, recent news indicates that new developments may increase interest in this company in the short term, and make it very possible to make some great short term gains.
 Don't miss out, Read the Recent news on this company, and you will see why we think everyone will love SLAT.  and its future prospects

 Editor

 Do not invest any money you can not lose, this market is very risky and should be traded by sophisticated investors only.
  IMPORTANT CYA: This is an add. We were paid to send this out. We only take on deals we feel have upside and that are willing to pay us. We never tell people to sell. The info in this piece is based on what the Company told us. What we believe MAY happen in the future may not come to pass this is a risky business. We don?t hold any licenses and this has not been approved by anyone. Don?t buy this or any company unless you can pay the band and handle a complete loss. We will be paid at least a hundred thousand dollars  for continued coverage of SLAT by a third part shareholder. We could buy or sell any shares during this campaign, at prices below the target prices as necessary to cover expenses. Do your homework and check out any deal before putting your hard earned cash in it and talk to your own experts. Basically if you decide to buy in it?s your decision and you are on your own. Please be careful and bet with your head not over it. We want you to know that while our ad says buy we are selling so you can factor it in to your decision and we don?t get in trouble.

 For a Full Disclaimer:  http://fitnfiddle.com/c/eQtXeWn3YN5Lemu-4RZtEg.html?0

 For any complaints about this ad please call us at 405-378-5424.

 or
 To remove yourself from this list,
click here http://fitnfiddle.com/u/eQtXeWn3YN5Lemu-4RZtEg.html
or write to us at: