Survey about open source software

me@adamwalczak.info me@adamwalczak.info
Mer 2 Dic 2009 12:13:41 CET

Hello,

I'm conducting a survey about 'The view of the IT staff on
open source software' for the needs of the research done by
the www.openeo.biz initiative and my masters thesis.

I would like to kindly ask you to share your opinion on
open source software with us. We would highly value your
input to this research.

The survey is done online and should just take 2-3 min to
fill:
http://www.openeo.biz/limesurvey/index.php?sid522&lang=en

Thank you for your time.

PS. We are also conducting a survey about how open source
projects are organized. If you are a project maintainer or
an active member please tell us about your project by
filling out the survey below:
http://www.openeo.biz/limesurvey/index.php?sid”442

If you'd like to share a more detailed description about
your project please feel free to mail it directly to
me@adamwalczak.info[mailto:me@adamwalczak.info]

--
Adam Walczak
www.openeo.biz