il robot di Translation Project

Francesco Groccia fgr@anche.no
Ven 12 Giu 2009 15:08:39 CEST

Salve,
ho seguito quanto riportato su <http://tp.linux.it/procedura_tp.html>.

Probabilmente c'è un problema al quinto punto della procedura perché
spedendo il file compresso (di texinfo-4.13) al robot, risponde:

###

***> According to my notes, Francesco Groccia is not a member of the
Italian team.  If you haven't joined the Italian team yet, then write
to the leader of your team (see
http://translationproject.org/team/it.html), or else to the project
coordinators.  If it is only a matter of spelling, then please tell
the project coordinators about the possible alternatives.

###

Ho ricevuto risposta dalla FSF in merito al disclaimer. («Thank you so
much. I have received you disclaimer and the process is now complete.»)

Devo (ri)scrivere a Marco?

cheers,
fgr