admin HC shared photos with you

admin HC hcprintingcenter@126.com
Ven 28 Ott 2011 11:41:44 CEST

Dear Manager Director,

It is glad to write to you with keen hope to open a business relationship
with your esteemed company.

H&C Printing Center Ltd is a large manufacturer of printing products with
more than 7 years' experience. We provide high quality and best price for
our customers from Europe, North America etc. Our products services are as
follows:

1. Products: Magazine, Catalog, Picture Album, Book, Booklet, Calendar etc.
(You can tell us other printing products you need.)
2. Transportation: Direct vessels to many international ports.
3. Printing Price: Only 35% cost of your local printers’s?
4. Period of manufacturing: Effective and quick.
5. Advantage: Perfect Quality, Competitive Prices, Good Services.

The aim of the company is to provide best service to our customers. If you
are interested in our products, please contact us at any time.

We thank you very much for your attention and look forward to your reply
soon. Any enquiries, feel free to contact us by admin@hctheright.com .

Sincerely Yours,
Kola <admin@hctheright.com>