Hot sale led string light from vista lighting and led strip light from vista lighting Ltd in china

Angel information@vl-led.com
Lun 26 Set 2011 13:53:17 CEST

Dear friend:
Good day to you. This is angel from vista lighting led limited in china. Very glad to know you via email.
Attachments  are the quotation of led string light and led strip light,please check them. Hope they can attract you.
Our company main products are LED Strip Lights, LED Tube Lights, LED Ceiling Lights, LED Spotlight Lights, LED Bulb Lights, LED Panel
Lights, LED Crystal Ceiling Lights, LED wall washer, LED Grow Lights, LED Candle Lights and so on. If you have any interested in them,please tell me.
Best  regards
Angel
VISTA LIGHTING LED LIMITED
MSN:angle.vl@hotmail.com
SKYPE:angel.vl2
Tel:+86-755-33100383
Fax:+86-755-33581258
Add:2 Floor, 1 Building, Baoran Gas Station, Baoshi East Road, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen. China