Android TV sticks

cherickyi cherickyi@vip.163.com
Lun 3 Dic 2012 14:00:00 CET

Hi there,

How are you today?

Attached please find the price list of the Android TV sticks and self-quoting Form.

Order Q'ty

1PC

2PCS

3PCS

4PCS

5PCS

6PCS

7PCS or More?

By DHL

US$56.85

US$99.19

US$141.53

US$183.87

US$226.21

US$268.55

Please use Self-quoting Form as attached.

By HK Post

US$44.75

US$87.09

US$129.43

US$171.77

US$214.11

US$256.45

HK Post is only for 6PCS or less.

Term of payment
|                             PayPal      Western Union      MoneyGram         T/T |

 We accept OEM project,including silk-print logo,designing packing box,printing manual,tailing housing,etc.

 Self-quoting Form helps you shape your purchasing budget of drop-shipping  / small order and mass procurement plan.

The Android TV sticks are the hot sellers we have these days,it is wired as below:

Awesome Android 4.0 Mini PC Android Media Player, Internet TV, 1.0 GHz CPU, 1080p Playback, 4GB Built-in Memory

The Android 4.0 Mini PC is a computer packed into a tiny USB drive. It fits in the palm of your hands, but it has a processor, RAM, built-in storage, and I/O ports, and turns your TV set into an Android PC instantly!

Simply stick the Android 4.0 Mini PC into the HDMI port on your TV and you will be able to do everything you do with your tablet! Chatting through the Twitter app? Sure! Downloading and Playing Android games on your large screen TV? Of course! Watching an inspirational TED presentation? Not a problem! The Android Mini PC lets you experience the latest Android operating system in a newer, bigger way!

In addition to bringing all Android apps to you on your TV, the Android Mini PC will greatly enhance its multimedia capabilities. It allows you to get access to thousands of FREE videos, TV and Radio stations, both local and international. Watch your favorite youtube videos, access streaming music or videos, and if this is not enough, simply stick in a USB drive and the Android Mini PC will play your movies/music on it!

12 months is offered as the warranty,in which,any normal claim can be processed well after we get your RMA. Meanwhile charged spare parts can be sent at your special request within deliveries.

According to our policy,we do not provide any FREE samples.

We are here awaiting your comment or/and enquiry.

Best regards,

Cherick

MeiLin Industrial Co.LTD.
Tel.:    86-755-82701410