vidalia 0.2.15-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package vidalia

Ulises Vitulli dererk@master.debian.org
Lun 9 Gen 2012 16:08:53 CET

Hi,

I'm contacting you since you are noted as the last translator of the debconf
translation for vidalia package.

Some trivial punctuation changes have been recently introduced after the
translation round started, as a consequence, some newlines have been added.

I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it, if any change is
required at all.

Please send the updated file to me, or if you have already filed a wishlist bug
against vidalia in reference to this translation call, please attach them to it
making note that the ongoing submission refers to the last revision.

Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:56:48 -0300, the sooner the better.

Thanks in advance and my apologies for the coming and going.