dpkg 1.16.7: Please update the PO translation for the package dpkg (programs)

Guillem Jover guillem@debian.org
Dom 1 Lug 2012 04:28:40 CEST

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
dpkg (programs). The English template has been changed, and now some
messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.

If you already have commit access and are comfortable working with git
and familiar with the dpkg git workflow then please commit to the master
branch, otherwise please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a
wishlist bug against dpkg. For deadlines/upload information, please check:

  <https://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2012/07/msg00000.html>

thanks,
guillem