Apple/Accessories/Parts

Stephen lzy@ilike-tech.com
Gio 5 Lug 2012 07:17:00 CEST

Dear Sir

Nice to see you.

This is Stephen from China, we focus on apple accessories & parts wholesale service. Our products include spare parts, protection cases, keyboards, chargers, cables, etc. All products are high quality with excellent price.
Spare Parts --- always with competitive price
Screen Protectors --- start with $0.39/pcs
Protection Cases --- start with $0.99/pcs
Wireless Bluetooth Keyboards --- start with $12.9/pcs

We have the newly released products all the time. You can place an small order firstly to check our product quality and service.

Please visit our website (W W W . I L I K E - A C C E S S O R I E S . C O M) for more information or you can contact me via email for price list, i'm willing to cooperate with you.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Best Regards

Stephen