The Third Family Practice Congress with International Participation (AHEKON 2012)

AHEKON2012 ahekon2012@semtur.com.tr
Ven 15 Giu 2012 11:11:29 CEST

Dear Colleagues,

With the introduction of the “Family Physicians” field of medicine that began
around the country at the end of 2010, more than 20,000 family physicians have
entered into the system. Despite the initial challenges that occurred during
the transition period, we were able — through our dedicated efforts — to increase
the quality of our services and to contribute to the development of the system.

In order to solve the problems that we will inevitably face during the transition
process, it is essential that we have all the tools we need at our disposal,
especially information regarding administrative and legal matters that are
relevant to our profession. It goes without saying that training is an essential
part of any medical practice.
With the objective of addressing these needs effectively and providing a platform
where family physicians can come together, the Federation of Family Physicians
Associations (AHEF) — the only association of family physicians practicing
in the field — is organizing the Third Family Practice Congress with International
Participation (AHEKON) to take place on October 10–14, 2012 at the Starlight
Convention Center Thalasso & SPA located in Antalya, Turkey.
AHEKON 2012 will not only provide family physicians with the scientific content
needed to help them address the specific challenges they face in their field,
but will also provide them with social content that will unite them in their
common purpose.
You can log on to our website to get more detailed information about the congress.
Finally, I would like to add that it will be an honor to see all of our colleagues
join us for the congress..

 On behalf of the AHEF Board of Directors,
Murat Girginer, M.D.
Chairman of the Congress