PMG is the best in Marine Services,,, Try Dealing usge

Marketing marketing@pmc-marine.com
Lun 14 Maggio 2012 08:34:25 CEST

Dear Sir/Madam

Good day!!!

We are Pharaohs Maritime Group ( PMG )

( PMG ) is a group of six maritime companies, localized in Egypt, Emirates & Panama.

 Services range between ships registration, corporations, seafarers' certification, marine surveys, marine consultancy & shipping agency

 This is our activities of the group

.         Registration
.         Corporation
.         Class &Statutory Certificates
.         Endorsements For Seafarers
.         Marine Survey
.         Consultancy
.         Attorneys at Law
.         Radio Services
.         cargo survey
.         Shipping Agency

Kindly find the attached to know more about us
We are happy to provide our services to you
With best regards,,,

Dear Sirs;
Pharaohs Shipping Agency / member of Pharaohs Group

Understand that your good Vessels / Cargoes are being fixed into/from various Egyptian ports and to transit Suez Canal, therefore wish to propose our Vessel Agency services during their transit or stay at Egypt. Relayed under is a short profile of our company for your consideration and kind perusal.
The Pharaohs shipping agency was established in 2007, making it one of the oldest private sector shipping firms in Egypt. Over the last 5 years, it has been actively involved in the Egyptian market as Ship owners, Agents and Charterers.

First of all, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce Pharaohs shipping agency, which is a fully licensed shipping company in Egypt with Head office at Alexandria. The company is well represented in Egypt with offices at all major and minor ports in Egypt and entered with the aim to provide the shipping world the most efficient and competent services.

Please visit our web-site www.pmc-marine.com  to recognize to our related services / activities, Suez Canal tools' Automatic calculator, latest Suez Canal circulars and Rules of navigation . . . . . etc.
Our full style and contacts asf:
Company Name: Pharaohs Shipping Agency
Country/Region: Alexandria ports-Damietta port-Suez ports-port saied ports. Suez canal transit.
Company Address: Sama smouha building -Smouha area - Alexandria- Egypt.
Pic: chairman Eng. Mohamed tahoun Mobil: 00201000360205
Pic: G.M Mr. Ahmed abd elsalam    Mobil :00201061775551
Pic: Operation manager Mr. Khaled elsaied Mobil 00201228555165

E-mail:agency@psa-marine.com,operations@psa-marine.com,logistics@psa-marine.com,marketing@psa-marine.com,accounts@psa-marine.com

With best regards
Khaled Elhamamsy
operation manager