Warning: E-mail viruses detected

Pinpoint Securemail postmaster@securemail-pl-omx4.synaq.com
Ven 11 Set 2015 06:52:57 CEST

Our virus detector has just been triggered by a message you sent:-
  To: ljlevien@worldonline.co.za
  Subject:  delivery failed
  Date: Fri Sep 11 06:52:50 2015
Any infected parts of the message (transcript.zip, the entire message, transcript.com)
have not been delivered.

This message is simply to warn you that your computer system may have a
virus present and should be checked.

The virus detector said this about the message:
Report: Report: Clamd:  message was infected: Worm.Mydoom.I
Report: esets: Found virus Win32/Mydoom.Q worm in transcript.zip » ZIP » transcript.com
Report: Avg: Found virus I-Worm/Mydoom.N in file transcript.com
Report: Clamd: transcript.com was infected: Worm.Mydoom.I
Report: esets: Found virus Win32/Mydoom.Q worm in transcript.com
Report: Pinpoint: Executable DOS/Windows programs are dangerous in email (transcript.com)
Report: No programs allowed (transcript.com)
Report: Avg: Found virus I-Worm/Mydoom.BF in file transcript.zip
Report: Clamd: transcript.zip was infected: Worm.Mydoom.I
Report: esets: Found virus Win32/Mydoom.Q worm in transcript.zip

--
SYNAQ (Pty) Ltd