[trashware] Fwd: Re: idea of project

Hugh Hartmann hhartmann@fastwebnet.it
Mar 5 Gen 2016 21:42:15 CET

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	Re: idea of project
Data: 	Tue, 5 Jan 2016 20:30:58 +0000 (UTC)
Mittente: 	Abdou Sy <deminaziz@yahoo.fr>
Rispondi-a: 	Abdou Sy <deminaziz@yahoo.fr>
A: 	Alessandro Cerri <alecerri@gmail.com>, "hhartmann@fastwebnet.it"
<hhartmann@fastwebnet.it>

Good evening Alessandro,
Good evening Mr Hugh,
Alessandro thank you for your availability.
Sir Hugh, in fact I work more than ten years in humanitarian and more
specifically in the field of mine clearance.
Alessandro will testify to the desire I have to help the disabled, the
poor, etc.
Thus, despite the global crisis and the difficult situation, I could buy
land in order to set up a computer training center.

The targeted persons are young women and men disabled mine victims,
accident or simply disabled from birth.

This in order to help them computer training that will allow them to be
independent by finding the specialties that will set up a cyber café or
simply use elsewhere.

This will be a new direction for them to not only be independent but
also avoid mendiés the streets or attempt illegal emigration especially
for young graduates unemployed or prostitution for girls.

To realize the project is, I would need help with everything computer
equipment for training and possibly any aid that could help me build
this training center.

I remain at your disposal for any questions.

Regards,

Aziz Sy

Le Mardi 5 janvier 2016 17h21, Alessandro Cerri <alecerri@gmail.com> a