georeferencing and rectify

Luca Bezzi luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Sun Jun 11 11:00:26 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I have a question that maybe someone can answer:
to make photomosaick (for me is very important when I work in an excavation) I
normally use GRASS, but (as you know) to make a good job you need at least 6
Control Points (but normally I never worked with GRASS with less than 10 Control
Points for each picture, it gives me a better result but it is very slow). I
would like to know if someone of you works with a faster software, I mean a
software that maybe can only rectify and georeference, but that can work with 4
Control Points. I know RDF, it is not a Free Software (it is only "gratis")...
Thank you.

Luca Bezzi

Arc-Team
Archaeology & Free Software