looking for OS software used in conservation

Stefano Costa steko@iosa.it
Wed Oct 11 12:57:09 CEST 2006

Il giorno mer, 11/10/2006 alle 13.24 +0300, Nikolaos Maniatis ha
scritto:
> Dear list members,
>
> I would be interested to get hold of any information about Open Source
> Software that can be or has been used in conservation of antiquities
> and works of art. More specifically I would like to use software that
> could simplify the following tasks:
>      1. Rectification uses geometric information (height and width of
>         a rectangle measured on-site).

Walldrawer does that, despite it's not very precise, it's fast and you
have the code. It's not developed anymore.

http://www.iosa.it/node/31

Best regards,

Stefano

--