Quantitative Archaeology Wiki

Stefano Costa steko@iosa.it
Wed Jan 24 14:26:14 CET 2007

On mer, 2007-01-24 at 09:13 +0100, Luca Bezzi wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
>
> I am working on some tutorial about the use of free software in
> archaeology. They should be ready for May. It is a project sponsored
> by the University of Innsbruck and they will share the data I need to
> write the tutorial (basically the data of the Aramus excavation in
> Armenia). All the tutorial will be released in the FDL and posted in
> the website of the University, but we could insert them in the wiki
> too. Let me know if you are interested.

Luca,
this is great news. Everybody is writing documentation for personal or
teaching purposes, so it shouldn't be a great effort to share something.
The wiki is a good place because we can keep in the same place different
pieces of documentation, add screenshots. And Wikia has no limits on
storage..

Is there anyone else willing to put his/her documentation online under a
free license?

Stefano

--
Stefano Costa