Total Open Station

Stefano Costa steko@iosa.it
Mon Mar 17 12:38:16 CET 2008

On ven, 2008-03-14 at 17:57 +0000, Chris Puttick wrote:
> We're interested...
>
> Don't suppose you want to add it to the Open Archaeology Launchpad
> site? You can put a sub-project of it forward as a Google Summer of
> Code idea then!

Hi Chris,
it would be nice to have this project included in Summer of Code:

https://answers.launchpad.net/openarchaeologygsoc/+question/27275

Are you willing/available for mentoring? And, most important: how many
different models of total station can you provide? :-)

For now I have no projects for a GUI and I'll focus on:
     1. serial connection parameters and communication
     2. different data formats and data retrieval

It's going to be modular enough to allow different kinds of output: DXF,
GML, KML, GeoJSON... which other features would be a must for you?

Best,
Stefano

--
Stefano Costa