harris.py

Thomas S. Dye tsd@tsdye.com
Wed Apr 9 21:58:44 CEST 2014

Aloha all,

I'm an archaeologist working in Hawai`i, with a strong interest in the
application of computers to our work.  I'm writing a Harris matrix
utility based on a Common Lisp graph library
(https://github.com/eschulte/graph) and using GraphViz for
visualization.  I recently discovered that Stefano Costa used GraphViz
for a similar purpose.

What is the status of Costa's harris.py?

I found some preliminary documentation here:

http://www.iosa.it/content/harris-matrix-graphviz

This blog post refers to "the next tutorial" but I failed to find
that. Is there additional documentation for harris.py?

Is anyone on the list using harris.py for production work?

All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813