harris.py

Stefano Costa steko@iosa.it
Wed Apr 9 22:19:59 CEST 2014

Aloha Tom,
thank you for your interest. I continue using that program occasionally
but I have not developed it further (most of my colleagues were critical
of it because the generated graphs were not "nice"). So your new work in
this area is most welcome. I would highlight that the most important
part of harris.py was the graph based data model and I think that if you
were to develop new functionality in Common Lisp instead of Python .. I
like that!

However, a more recent version of the program I described in 2007 can be
found here
https://gitorious.org/harris-matrix/harris-matrix and I know a similar
approach has been used by the pyArchInit QGIS plugin.

Ciao
steko