archeos-hardware

Luca Bezzi luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Fri Nov 27 16:48:32 CET 2015

In archeos-hardware we have, since Theodoric, two software:

1. Total Open Station (TOPS)
2. Cura

TOPS is up to date in Jessie's repos, so we do not have anymore to
update the package of Theodoric. For Cura we can reuse the package
released by the official website. So also in ArcheOS 6 the connection
with total stations and with 3D printers will be OK. I would suggest to
add a software for UAV's, since they are now often used in
archaeological excavations. My first choice would be APM planner, but
actually we never test it. @Alessandro, as soon as we will fly again, we
can try to evaluate the software. For the rest, archeos-hardware is OK.