[ArcheOS] Ishtar (Archaeological online DB) is open for tests... in french

luca luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Gio 4 Ago 2011 13:21:30 CEST

Hi Yann,
nice to hear good news from Ishtar! Up to now we (Arc-Team) don't have
test data: we are wotking on the fiedl and just collecting finds (not
yet even washed); but as soon as we have something usable we would like
to test the system.
Unfortunately i do not know french, so i cannot help in translation.
Anyway, when you think the "crash test" will be ready, maybe i can help
in packaging.
Regarding ArcheOS, i think it will be nice to insert Ishtar, maybe we
could think about it for the beta release?
Cheers