[ArcheOS] Ishtar (Archaeological online DB) is open for tests... in french

Le Jeune Yann lj.yann@gmail.com
Gio 4 Ago 2011 14:06:24 CEST

Hi !

For the beta release we would be please to contribute to the beta !
As a web base DB, Ishtar can be used on a standalone PC (linux) or on a
web-server.
Ishtar was dev in english and translate to french. So it could be easy for
you to translate (the .po file) it in italian.
We will try to put a test-base in english as soon as possible !

Hope you don't have to "think french" to understand the project, even in
english. (this is a lousy reference to a lousy film - Firefox with Clint
Eastwood - sorry for that)

Thanks !

++

yann