[ArcheOS] R: Re: E-Foto Rectification problems

Alessandro Di Ludovico alessandro@diludovico.net
Sab 4 Feb 2012 11:33:08 CET

Hi to all,
I am approaching only recently to the problems of automatic correction of
pics distortion, and am really not an expert.
I have not yet tried e-foto, but have experimented the plugin for gimp
named *gimp-lensfun*: it needs to be installed separately from gimp, and
can be found in gimp through the filters -> improvement.
I think it works fine, but I still do not test it on photos which require
high precision.
Bye,
Alessandro