[ArcheOS] R: Re: E-Foto Rectification problems

luca luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Sab 4 Feb 2012 12:06:30 CET

Hi Alessandro,
thanks for reporting on gimp-lensfun. It looks an interesting plugin.
Normally (in the way we work on the field) it is enougth the correction
which e-foto does using the raster model done with GRASS, but this tool
could be interesting for some "extreme" situations, like for people
usign (for some reason) wide-angle lenses or "fish-eye". just some days
ago i get an email about the rectification with e-foto of such kind of
pictures.
Ciao e grazie