[barcode] EAN Barcodes

Stefan Onken support@stonki.de
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:39:43 +0200

Am Montag, 14. Oktober 2002 00:29 schrieb Alessandro Rubini:

> EAN-13 is already supported. EAN-128 uses the code128 symbolic
> representation, so it is, somewhat, supported.  An "official"
> ean-128 frontend (one able to decode ean-128 strings and
> represent them properly beneath the bars) is currently delayed.
sorry for being not 100% correct. Of course EAN 128. Its has no real=20
priority right now, I am just curious.

> Oh, and what's the status of kbarcode? I think I have a few
> messages in my inbox about problems with kbarcode/gnubarcode. Are
> they solved? Obviously fixing problems wrt useability by other
> Free Software is pretty high priority, when it happens.
The Problem is solved. We are using now you output as Postscript and=20
are using convert to fit it to our needs. We will release very soom=20
the first stable release of kbarcode 0.6.=20

cu
stonki

=2D-=20
deutsche ProFTPD Dokumentation: http://www.proftpd.de